Personal and Business Tax Filings, Audits and Settlements Done Right.
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
- •Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- •Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- •Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- •Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- •Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- •Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- •Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
- •Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- •Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- •Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- •Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- •Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Taxes are inevitable. When you work with the right partner, however, one who focuses on being proactive in analyzing your tax situation and providing tax planning as part of a year-round process, you’ll be better able to minimize your exposure and maximize your opportunities.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional
We provide a wide range of tax compliance and planning services all of which have a common approach. We will work with you year-round if necessary in order to minimize your total tax burden. We prepare all federal, state and local tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- •Partnerships and LLCs
- •Non-Profit Organizations
- •Estate & Trust
- •Gift Tax
- •Payroll tax filling
- •CA Sale tax filling
Nothing strikes fear in the hearts of people more than receiving an IRS Audit letter in the mail. Audits take significant time away from your business and family, requiring you to gather mounds of records substantiating each and every item reported on your tax return and develop a comprehensive understanding of tax law.
The IRS leaves no stone unturned in its mission to determine the accuracy of your tax return. If you don’t comply with the Auditors’ wishes, the IRS will recalculate your tax and send you home with a hefty tax bill as your parting gift.
Many taxpayers decide to handle a tax audit themselves, and discover they may have been “penny wise,” avoiding a representative’s fee, but “pound foolish,” because they received a substantial bill for a significant tax deficiency.
You see, IRS Auditors are trained to extract more information from you than you have a legal obligation to provide. IRS Auditors know that most people fear them and are ignorant of their rights. As a result, they know they can use that fear and ignorance to their advantage.
Rarely do our clients even have to talk with the IRS. We handle it all for you so that you need not take time off of your business or job to handle the bureaucracy and paperwork of the IRS. No lost wages or business. You simply forward notification of an audit to us and we handle it from A to Z.
If you’ve received an unwelcome notice from the IRS, your first call should be to Pacific Rim Tax & Accounting to determine the best course of action.